Together with our US partners and thanks to our team’s international experience, we provide legal assistance to States, government entities, corporations, and individuals in matters of international trade and investment, export control and dual-use items and international sanctions. We represent our EU, USA and international organization client’s commercial and economic interests offering services in relation to global investigations, anti-dumping, and anti-subsidy proceedings as well as other trade remedy measures before the EU Commission, OFAC, CFIUS and WTO among others.
Our practice integrated in the global market offers our clients advice at a multi-jurisdictional level, including local and regional regulations, bilateral and multilateral agreements, with a focus on the regulations, promotion, and protection of foreign direct investment. Likewise, we offer our clients our national and international conflict resolution solutions.
Our services include:
- Advice in relation to the exportation control of materials, products, and technologies of dual use in the US and the EU, including analysis and study of item classification, issuance of authorizations and licenses, representation before administration and regulatory entities.
- Advice in the area of customs and import regulations, including classification, issuance of licenses and authorizations, compliance with CEN, ISO, UNE, CE brand, among others.
- Representation services in global investigations including, AML-CFT, anti-corruption, anti-bribery, anti-boycott and other administrative or legal procedures.
- Representation and advice for clients included in lists or international sanction programs, including the UN, OFAC-SDN, Departments of State and Commerce of the US, EU and UK OFSI and HMT, among others.
- Advice on national and international litigation for clients who are under investigation or prosecution.
- Legal evaluation of risks and mitigating measures for international companies and companies in the process of internationalization.
- Advice on international sanctions and restrictive measures applied to both trade and investment.
- Advisory and training services on regulatory compliance.
- Risk management services, internal policies, and Ring Fencing.
- Consulting on foreign direct investment for both incoming and outgoing investments.